• Well, she is married there. They met in the States, not in Korland. O

In Astor? Ich dachte immer, aus Korland kommt man nicht so leicht raus...

n you say me, why the old world loves to have such civil wars, they seam not to get enough of it!? In the U.S., we had a big civil war, but that was it.

I don't know, ich weiß nicht, wieso das so oft passiert...

am in this country for the first time in my life. I have been here only a few hours...

Und, gefällt es Ihnen?

Freut mich Na klar., wir dder recht oft bestellt.

Noch einen bitte!

Ihre kaiserliche und königliche Hoheit

Erzherzogin LAURA THERESA ELEONORA von SEYFFENSTEIN

Prinzessin von Seyffenstein | Herzogin von St. Friedrich | Fürstin von und zu Buchholz

ehem. Mitglied des Oberhauses (Bajar) | ehem. Mitglied des Kronrats (Seyffenstein)

ehem. Vorsitzende Sozialistische Jugend - Unterbezirk Ghz Chatten-Süd | ehem. Vorsitzende Sozialistische Jugend - Ortsverband Bad Kurbad

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

• In Astor? Ich dachte immer, aus Korland kommt man nicht so leicht raus...

You can leave the country freely if you desire. However, you may have trouble to get in again, as far as I know.

The government seems to fear that their former citizens become liberal or communist spies and saboteurs and oppositionists to the state model they drive. But her husband did have the permission to study abroad, he is an machines/automotive engineer. My daughter as well. They met at the university, his family owns a car factory. He received his PhD in the States.

Since her brother-in-law is the Chancellor of Korland, I could ask all of that in detail. You could say uh but you know, there are no really free countries in the old world and as we entered the country the last time, we did not even had to pay import taxes. And the country is neither communist nor monarchist. You can't ask for more in the old world. And if a Family sends their son to the US for studying, they cannot be bad at all!

My son is now selling their cars in the states and they are making parts for classic Astorian cars no longer produced in the states, that was the idea of my daughter. I'm pretty sure she will have great ideas to modernize the whole factory!

I don't know, ich weiß nicht, wieso das so oft passiert...

All right... I didn't get the second part of your sentence... I should improve my German skills...

But my theory is, that there are to many hardcore ideological polititians in Antica... That's just my two Cents to that topic... However we've gotten them now too by the backdoor. Let's call them cultural marxists!

Und, gefällt es Ihnen?

Well, by and large yes. Its#s nice witouth the exemption of that marxist brutalist architecture, that they put in the old towns. But to be fair, we have also a lot of awful architecture in they states that should be demolished and replaced for esthetical reasons.

• Ihr Schwiegersohn ist mit Schündler verwandt?

there are no really free countries in the old world and as we entered the country the last time, we did not even had to pay import taxes

Ich denke, es kommt drauf an wie man frei definiert...

The only thing I know about astorian architecture are these skyscrapers, and the suburbs that all look the same..

Lacht

Prinzessin von Seyffenstein | Herzogin von St. Friedrich | Fürstin von und zu Buchholz

ehem. Mitglied des Oberhauses (Bajar) | ehem. Mitglied des Kronrats (Seyffenstein)

ehem. Vorsitzende Sozialistische Jugend - Unterbezirk Ghz Chatten-Süd | ehem. Vorsitzende Sozialistische Jugend - Ortsverband Bad Kurbad

• Yes he ist what you call his "Bruder".

What I call freedom, is when I can do what I want, having freedom of speech, and of course without living in a tax hell!

Well, I'm also not an expert in architecture... Skyscrapers are typical for the city of big cities... However, Astor is a relatiely young country but there are even buildings from the 17th century.

But don't look newly built areas in your country all the same too..?

What do you think about my house?

holt zwei Photos aus seiner Brieftasche

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

• But don't look newly built areas in your country all the same too..?

Sometimes, but not always

Looks nice, but it's big

lacht

• It's actually true for the US as well. There is pretty much variation in the materials, shapes and colors even of the buildings in the subburbs.

Yes it's huge, it's a farmhouse. But is it wrong to live in a big house!?

We harvest grain and corn, cotton, sugar cane, oranges, peanuts and tobacco, we grow cattle, alligators, ostrichs and horses and there is still some oil under us.

lachte

I have 22.000 acres of land, don't ask me what's that in metric or your system.

• It's actually true for the US as well. There is pretty much variation in the materials, shapes and colors even of the buildings in the subburbs.

I only know these things Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

No, I also have... or had.. a big house

lacht

Tobacco? For cigarettes or for other purposses?

22.000 sounds like much, but yes, I don't know how many square cilometers this would be

lacht und kippt den Wodka runter

Der ist echt gut!

• Look at different suburbs and you will see differences in architectural style and colors. In one case you will find wood, in another brick and so on.

What you might base your judgment on, however, is that the houses don't differ that much within a suburb. This is because the suburbs are built by big companies. A uniform style, moreover, is often desired or even prescribed. This is because everyone who lives there likes the style of the houses. Only with time do bigger differences emerge.

We Astorians are individualists, but this is where a problem comes in, if everyone builds their houses the way they like it, or doesn't maintain the lawn or paint the walls, then the value of the properties goes down, so everything has to look uniform.

überlegte kurz

You had a big house, too!? Why did you lose ist? Did the state take it!?

Cigars, cigarettes, pipe tobacco, everything you want....

Around 34 and something square miles if that makes more Sense to you... Maybe there is a converter on my smartphone if it doesn't...

etwas väterlich angehaucht

Surely nothing to contrdict, but you shouldn't drink to much, you are still a young lady.

• I'm originally from trimontania, and there, every house looks different, that could the reason I find it curios

No, normaly it still should be mine, but I don't live there anymore, and I got it from the state last year

Holt ihre Zigarettenpackung raus

You want one?

Thanks, but normaly, I know my borders

"Normalerweise" jedenfalls

• Schiebt ihr den Aschenbecher rüber und sagt anschließend allgemein in die Runde

Angenehm dass man nicht rausgehen muss zum rauchen

• I know, you told it already... However, I'm not so sure about that. A local is far better able to make out tiny differences...

And we should only talk about newly built areas for sure, not such where the one house is 500 years, another 200 and a third brand new... They will look different, no question...

weist mit einer Handbewgung ab

No thank you, it's pleasant but I only smoke cigars...

All right, it's yor business... I just meant...

• d we should only talk about newly built areas for sure, not such where the one house is 500 years, another 200 and a third brand new... They will look different, no question...

Of course, yes

How long do you want to stay here, if I can ask?

... Kommen Sie woher, wo das nicht üblich ist?

Ich komme aus Seyffenstein, da gibt es nicht mal 'Raucherkneipen, wurde alles verboten

• Sind Sie sich da sicher? Ich glaube, solche Verbote waren zwar geplant, kamen dann aber durch den Zerfall Nordhanars nicht mehr zustande. In Bajar und St. Vezzano gibt es aber so etwas, wobei die bajarischen Vorschriften wohl tatsächlich totale Prohibition vorsehen.

• Ich war dort ohnehin eher selten in Bars oder Kneipen, sondern eher zu Hause, aber hier ist es sehr angenehm, ohne Probleme eine rauchen zu können

• Ich war dort ohnehin eher selten in Bars oder Kneipen, sondern eher zu Hause, aber hier ist es sehr angenehm, ohne Probleme eine rauchen zu können

Wir haben jedenfalls nicht vor, das zu ändern, was unsere Nachfolger tun, steht freilich in den Sternen, aber ich glaube nicht, daß hier irgendeine Partei das auf der Agenda hat, höchstens die Grünen vielleicht. Aber von konkreten Plänen wüßte ich auch da nichts.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!